Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Looks Like a Princess

Five days ago in the midst of a stressful day in the office, I decided to go downstairs to buy some snacks. But seeing a Guardian store just beside a Star Mart, I remember I need to buy a body spray, any affordable body spray (preferably with a vanilla scent). Then I stumbled into a heart shaped body spray, the packaging was a bit cheesy I might say, but I was interested :P. Judging from the teeny girly bottle, somehow I thought they would have a fruity sweet or vanilla scents that I was looking for. Damn I was right! :D. After trying all of the scents, I decided to buy the one in purple. FYI, the brand is Sixsence (not scents, not sense, it's sence!), I got the one in Dazzling Purple, it's not vanilla sweet but it's freshly sweet, I don't know what exactly the scent is ^^. Aaand they also have my other favourite aroma, which smells just like The Body Shop (TBS) Pomegranate series, it's the one in pink, they call it Romantic Pink. I chose Dazzling Purple because I don't want to smell too Pomegranate-y, I already bought TBS Pomegranate for body lotion & shower gel, that is enough! :D. After looking at the bottle for quite a while, I just realized that it looks sooo much like Vera Wang's Princess fragrance (I have this one also :P) but with an over-the-top crown & plastic version of the bottle. I'll include the picture of them tonight! Anyway I was so happy I could find my favorite scent in a very affordable price, it was only Rp 12.800 ;)

Update
Here's the pic of both of them!

princess-sixsence


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

screenshot please :D

Unknown said...

udah tuu :P

Anonymous said...

hihihihi..hai nooxie..:-P
iya botolnya mirip abessshhh

Unknown said...

hai hai.. :D. ngikutin abeees, tapi gue suka wanginya.. :P