Friday, December 07, 2007

There Goes My Favorite Couple



It's sad to see the Indonesian team eliminated last night. I'm rooting for Brett & Kinaryosih for this season of The Amazing Race Asia. Somehow I'm positive that they will be at least on the Top 5, but no, they're second to be eliminated :(. I don't know how they ended up to be the last team since they arrived at Auckland airport. They were the last getting the car, they got lost to be on the first venue and it took so long for them to get the required pictures. The bungee jump was fast though -I thought they could still catch up with other teams-, but on the wall climbing, it wasn't just fast enough. It took time for Brett to reach the clue & Kinar couldn't climb the wall so both decided to give up & chose another Detour. At this time most of the team had arrived at Pit Stop & I gave up my hope that they'd still be on the race -I just hoped that they got a non-elimination round. Aaand my nightmare just came true, it turned out that kayaking venue was closed. I thought they're gonna continue the next day, but what's the point, all teams were already at Pit Stop. So yes, they were led by the crew to go straight to Pit Stop & get ready to hear the final words from Allan Wu. *sigh*.

I hate to see them go this early, I started to like them as a couple & as a team. They seem like those laid back & cute couple. And Brett is surely hot *cough* & knows how to treat a lady, lucky you Kinar..! ;). Well physically they are much more promising than Indonesia's last season team, Mardi & Marsio. The former has an athletic built & they can run & move fast, unfortunately not all kind of tasks are easily done. So far I haven't seen them bickering & fighting at each other even when they lost the game. I wish there will be an All Star Race & hope you two will be included..! ;)


*Image taken from The Amazing Race Asia

Blogged with Flock

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay, you support them? I'm against every selebrity couple in the race.

I mean, wtf, we see them in our local show, why would I want to see them in amazing race? The contestants should be ordinary people doing amazing things. And Mardi & Marsio did a very good job on it.

So, yes, the old couple Terri & Henry, the "desperate" housewives Ann & Diane, and exraordinary Adrian & Collin, are my favorites :D

Well, ok, Sophie is cute, I like her whe she speaks :P :P go sophie! go!

Unknown said...

Sure I support them, they're from Indonesia, I don't judge them by their celebrity status. Terri is so annoying & mean sometimes, how come she made her husband cried, in front of the camera *doh*

Anggi said...

Agree.. We should support them because they are from Indonesia.. But somehow I believe that celebrity status will not work.. Ehehehe.. :P

Unknown said...

Yeah it won't work, they just happen to have a good physique, so I thought they're gonna make it :P